Privacy Statement, Combined Register Description and Information Document Personal Data Act (523/99) Sections 10 and 24
1. The Registrar
Feelbeat Oy, Business ID 2246246-8, Postal address: Kauppakatu 39, 40100 JYVÄSKYLÄ.
2. Contact person for registries
Vesa Walden, email@example.com
3. Name of the register
Feelbeat Oy’s customer register
4. Purpose of the register
Personal Information is processed for the maintenance, management, development, analysis, provision of services and products, as well as for the development, monitoring, rights and abuse monitoring, marketing and market research of Feelbeat Oy’s customer and membership relationships. Personal data processing may also be outsourced to an external service provider in accordance with the Personal Data Act.
5. Contents of the register
The following information is processed in the register
– Contact information: name, address, telephone numbers, email addresses and other contact information
– Registration Information: Username, password and other information required for registration
– Age, gender, value or profession and mother tongue
– Content produced by the data subject, such as feedback, personal information, customer relationship information such as hobbies and other self-information. The proprietary production material shall be handled in accordance with the terms and conditions of the software used for the recording.
– Information stored by Feelbeat Oy about the registered person and their organization.For example, telephone and email history.
Not all information is saved, but depends on the service you are using.
6. Register sources of information
The primary sources of registry data are:
– material related to the customer and services and self-produced by the data subject
– a party providing identification, certification, address, credit information or similar services;
– By using cookies or similar technologies
– Population Information System
– With the help of other reliable systems
7. Disclosure of Information
8. A description of the principles of registry protection
Information is collected in databases that are protected by words, firewalls and other technical means. Only persons authorized by Feelbeat Oy have access to the databases.
9. Right of access and rectification
Pursuant to Article 26 of the Personal Data Act, the data subject has the right to verify what personal data are stored in the personal data file. The data subject shall also have the right to have his data on the register corrected. The request for inspection or repair must be sent in writing and signed at:
Feelbeat Oy, Kauppakatu 39, FI-40100 JYVÄSKYLÄ, Finland
10. Other Rights
The data subject may prohibit the data controller from processing the data for direct marketing purposes.